We often, witness, many individuals, seeking to sell their homes, fail to take the best actions, in their own, best – interests! After all, since, for most of us, the value of our house, represents our single – biggest, financial asset, doesn’t it make sense, to proceed, from the start, with the finest, possible, SELLING process? Don’t let your prejudgments, greed, or, unwillingness to take the necessary time, to fully consider, the best real estate agent, to choose, to serve your best interests, hurt you, either, in terms of, the time needed, or obtaining the best possible price, in the shortest period of time, with a minimum of hassle! With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Strengths; solutions; sales: Be honest with yourself, and know, both the house’s actual strengths, as well as weaknesses. Accentuate the positive, while addressing the potential negatives. Asking price, and selling price, are different, so act wisely, in pricing it right, from the start!
2. Emphasis; eye – appeal; excellence; energy: Begin with enhancing the eye – appeal, of the property, and ensure, you maximize curb appeal! What should the selling/ marketing emphasis, be, to get you, your desired results? Today, energy, and energy efficiencies, are considerations, so, address these, proactively, from the onset!
3. Listen; learn: One of the reasons, to interview agents, and carefully, choose the right one, for you, is, because, it’s important to effectively listen, and learn from your agent, so, you proceed, with teamwork, and on the same – page!
4. Listing price: Don’t be greedy, and opt for, an unrealistic listing price! Rather, price it correctly, from the start, because, in most cases, a homeowner gets his best offers, in the first few weeks!
5. Imagination; integrity; innovative; improvements: Your agent must possess absolute integrity, on your behalf! Together, you will be, best served, when you use, the imagination, to show the house, to its best accord! Accentuate any improvements and renovations, while letting your agent, proceed, with an innovative, customized, marketing plan!
6. Needs; niche: Selling your home, means addressing, both your needs, as well as the perceived ones, of qualified, potential buyers! The plan must consider, and appeal, to the niche, your home, best fits into!
7. Get views; gaining competitive advantage: Your agent should recommend your listing price, based on your local market, and the competition. Seek a competitive advantage, by fully considering, the best pricing model! The preliminary objective should be, to get as many views, as possible, Smart pricing, achieves the necessary vies, to gain, a step – up!
When you want to sell your home, create and develop, the best, possible, SELLING approach, and plan! Be a smart homeowner!Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Source by Richard Brody